ONE Championship is looking for a Social Media Content Executive in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Schedule, publish, monitor, and optimize ONE’s social posts and digital marketing campaigns across all global platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Support with all social media copywriting needs.
- Collaborate with the production team to create, refine, and optimize social content.
- Test new social content formats and creative social angles constantly.
- Manage day to day community management initiatives.
- Build meaningful relationships with fans and provide first-class customer support.
- Implement digital advertising efforts across all global platforms.
- Educate internal departments and team members on social media best practices.
- Minimum 1- years working in Social Media or similar field.
- Proven track record in Social Media, Content Development, Content Strategy, Content Programming, Digital Marketing, Brand Management.
- Fanatical attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgable of mixed martial arts or general sports media industry.
- Able to think, plan, and execute autonomously.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.