vStream Group is looking for a Social Media Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build, plan and deliver content for client social media accounts on a weekly basis.
- Develop and implement social media strategies and set goals to increase awareness and increase engagement with the vStream brand.
- Manage and improve client social media channels such as (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) from a community management perspective as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
- Write engaging content that will stand out on social platforms.
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, imagery and other formats to elevate the company’s position and standing.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and managing discussions.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on performance on social media platforms using online tools and to show key metrics for future learning.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face with regard to client social accounts.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a social media role within a client or agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience with social reporting tools, interfaces and demonstration of the ability to learn new tools and trends.
- Proficient working experience in dealing with all the main social media channels such as (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube).
- Extensive knowledge of algorithms and search engine optimization.
- Expert working skills in using (Google analytics, Search Console and Keyword Planner).
- Excellent editing and writing skills suitable for each required platform, using effective storytelling techniques.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
About vStream Group:
vStream Group is a global award-winning experiential technology agency with offices in Dublin, London and New York working globally in sport (Formula 1, international Rugby, The Premiership and The NFL), vStream has a specialization in innovation for fan engagement and consumer experiences.