City Leadership is looking for a Social Media Strategist in Tennessee, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve best practices for, give advice to, and educate clients on, how to behave as a brand in social spaces.
- Use social media programs and technology to create innovative campaigns in support of product, brand and marketing initiatives.
- Promote strategic platforms and ideas to articulate content priorities, the role of channels, the tone of voice, content, and overall social architecture.
- Set targets and timelines for social media programs and key initiatives.
- Draft measurement plans that incorporate goals across paid, owned and earned media.
- Keep up-to-date on social media tools, platforms, and industry trends.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tools, paid, earned, and owned media, and digital strategy.
- Effective experience in building content and end-to-end messaging frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred.
- Proficient experience in email marketing program management and data collection.
- Familiarity with online survey development (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Google Forms, etc.) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Squarespace), basic HTML, and web content experience is a plus.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to be flexible, to manage multiple projects and prioritize competing, shifting demands of stakeholders.
- Be an energetic, enthusiastic and positive, with a self-starter approach to work.
- Ability to reason patterns in campaign results and experience in analyzing and sharing results of the web, email, and social campaigns with key stakeholders.
- The ability to be reactionary when identifying potential timely storytelling opportunities.
About City Leadership:
City Leadership exists to recruit, develop, and catalyze leaders for Memphis. Motivated by the belief that leadership is taking initiative for the benefit of others, this 501c3 nonprofit has been leading nonprofits, schools, government agencies, and the 901 community towards greater collaboration and more significant impact since it’s launch in 2010.