The Adecco Group is looking for a Spanish Network Support in Cork, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce skilled front line phone, e-mail and chat support to business customers.
- Lead a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
- Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
- Track and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
- A solid mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- Strong CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Effective experience of supporting NAS devices will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
- Fluent Spanish and English, both Oral and Written.
- Sound communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
About The Adecco Group :
The Adecco Group delivers people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Its solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources.