Lemay is looking for a Technical Director in Montreal, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise the technical production team.
- Coordinate work of external partners and contractor management.
- Coordinate follow-up on plans and construction details.
- Aid in overall production supervision.
- Organize the drafting of technical specifications and other documents required for permits and construction.
- Improve work plans.
- Coordinate batches, task allocation and project teams.
- Lead client and construction manager relations on all technical aspects of the project.
- Assure the skills development of all team members.
- At least 15 years of experience in the field of architecture.
- Effective experience in technical products related to architecture.
- Proven track record in Revit software (an asset).
- Autonomy and proactive problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
- Good stress management and multitasking ability.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Bilingualism (an asset).
- Ability to manage projects worth over $30 million.