Ready4S is looking for a UX/UI Designer in Kraków, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analysis of project requirements.
- Designing information architecture, user flow, and prototypes.
- Designing mobile application interfaces (iOS, Android) and responsive websites.
- Ensuring consistency and aesthetic level of projects.
- Contact with clients on each stage of the project’s development (from workshops to release).
- Close cooperation with developers during project implementation.
- Able to show us a great portfolio that confirms your experience in designing web and mobile solutions (min. 2 years).
- You easily operate prototyping and design programs (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InVision).
- Deep knowledge of UX / UI (and you are happy to share it with others).
- You know how to find the golden mean with the help of design – you easily combine functionalities with business requirements.
- You like to work in a team – you are open to feedback, you can work out a compromise and are looking for solutions.
- Your English is fluent, both written and spoken, to ensure effective communication with foreign customers (min. B2).