CMD is looking for a Video Producer in Portland, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the creative director, account manager, and the client to establish expectations of project and schedule.
- Promote a working budget for each project that meets clients’ expectations and budget requirements.
- Lead all aspects of video production by supporting the creative vision, direction, schedule, budget, and client satisfaction.
- Select and hire crew, talent, writers, and editors and make arrangements with vendors and freelance partners with the goal of getting the best talent and equipment for the best price.
- Assure the profitability of the project.
- Complete purchase orders and other required paperwork.
- Follow and monitor the financial performance of each project.
- Cooperate with the account staff and clients to communicate the progress of each project.
- Upon project completion, follow archive procedures and finalize financial aspects of the project.
- Lead multiple projects at one time.
- Supervise large-scale as well as small budgets.
- Build and nurture good relationships with outside film vendors and resources.
- Wear multiple hats as a line producer, production manager, and project manager, depending on the budget.
- Champion creative work with the ability to find solutions to make great ideas happen within budget.
- Liaise and thrive under pressure.
- Utilize working knowledge of the postproduction process to ensure timely delivery of the finished product.
- Know all the roles and responsibilities of each crew member.
- Be highly detail-oriented with the ability to negotiate rates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience producing film and video projects.
- Samples of work relevant to B2B and B2C.
- A valid passport and driver’s license.
- Broadcast advertising production is desired.
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions.
- Ability to travel on very short notice and work long hours for short periods of time.
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment.