Easterseals Bay Area is looking for a Webmaster in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create functional and easy-to-use websites and web pages.
- Analysis websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Cooperate with the operations monitoring team, maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Enhance loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Develop website content and review SEO.
- Oversee and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions) using Google Webmaster, Google Analytics or other similar tools.
- Grasp and document requirements from business partners related to web products and services.
- Produce design guidance and deliver various forms of UX design deliverables and ability to know which form is most appropriate for the situation (hand-drawn sketches, whiteboard drawings, wireframes, flat mockups or high-fidelity interactive prototypes).
- Execute web content in WordPress, Drupal, or alternative frameworks.
- Design low-level detailed designs as well as high-level conceptual designs for various user task flows.
- Manage the design research, user interviews, etc. to drive and validate design direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing consumer-facing websites.
- Effective experience with responsive design, usability testing, and user research in a web environment.
- Proficient experience as a webmaster or web developer.
- Expert knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Proven track record in dealing with web standards.
- Deep working knowledge of website management tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of Bootstrap 3.X UI framework preferred.
- Wide knowledge of AWS services.
- Solid troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Sensitivity to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Ability to lead and indirectly influence and manage others.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast paced high energy environment while effectively multitasking.
- Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities with or without supervision.
- Ability to generate creative ideas.
About Easterseals Bay Area:
Easterseals Bay Area (ESBA) is a leading provider of programs and services for individuals and their families affected by autism, developmental disabilities and special needs.