MarketingProfs participated with Content Marketing Institute to release the first of its kind report on agency content marketing worldwide. The report explains how marketers use content marketing to promote their agencies, whether agencies practice the content marketing practices they preach or not, and how effective are they at using content marketing.
A Glimpse at the Top Findings of Agency Content Marketing 2019:
- 64% of agency marketers said they’re more successful with content marketing compared with one year ago.
- 94% agreed their agency values creativity and craft in content creation and production.
- 69% always/frequently use storytelling in their own content marketing.
- Agency marketers said they have used content marketing successfully in the last 12 months to create brand awareness (83%), build credibility/trust (75%), and educate audiences (72%).
Goals Agency Marketers Have Achieved by Using Content Marketing Successfully in Last 12 Months
The Content of “Agency Content Marketing 2019” Report:
- Key Findings
- Success, Maturity & Commitment
- Strategy & Opinions
- Technology Use & Proficiency
- Audience Research & Nurturing
- Content Creation & Distribution
- Budgets & Spending
- Goals & Metrics
- Content Marketing Issues of Importance
Number of Pages:
Data as driven from a sample of 1,947 recipients from around the globe—representing a full range of industries, functional areas, and company sizes. The survey was conducted during June and July 2018.
This report focuses on the findings from the 320 respondents who indicated their organization is a for-profit agency and they are directly involved with or oversee content marketing within their agency. The majority of agency respondents are based in North America (76%), followed by Europe (10%), Asia (5%), and Other (9%).