Content Marketing Institute participated with MarketingProfs to produced its ninth annual content marketing survey in participation with MarketingProfs. This report surveyed about over 770 B2B marketers in North America to investigate how content marketers reach those audiences, where they’re investing to do it, and what they’re most concerned about.
Key Findings of the B2B Content Marketing 2019:
- 70% of North American B2C marketers surveyed said their organization’s content marketing is much/somewhat more successful compared with one year ago.
- 93% of the most successful B2B content marketers indicated that their organization is extremely/very committed to content marketing.
- B2B content marketers nurture their audiences primarily via email/email campings and educational content.
- Three-quarters of B2B content marketers said they’ve used or developed long-form content in the last 12 months.
A Figure Shows the Most Used Types of Content be North American B2B Marketers
The Content of”B2B Content Marketing 2019” Report:
- Key Findings
- Top-performing B2B Content Marketers at-a-glance
- Overall Success
- Opinions About Content Marketing
- Technology Use & Proficiency
- Audience Research & Nurturing
- Content Creation & Distribution
- Budgets & Spending
- Goals & Metrics
- Content Marketing Issues of Importance
- 7 Characteristics of Top-performing B2B Content Marketers
Number of Pages:
Data is based on a total of 1,947 recipients from around the globe; representing a full range of industries, functional areas, and company sizes. The survey was conducted during June and July 2018.
This report focuses on the findings from the 771 North American respondents who indicated their organization is for-profit, primarily selling products/services to consumers (B2C) or to both businesses and consumers (B2B and B2C), with the percentage of B2C business exceeding 50%.