In the 7th annual content marketing survey, you’ll find that 87% of UK marketers surveyed use content marketing.
Read the below and gain insights into the UK content marketing strategy, factors influence its success, types of prioritizing its’ activities, marketers’ attitudes about content creation:
- 74% of UK marketers surveyed have small content marketing teams serving the entire organization.
- 47% of UK marketers surveyed have experienced management changes that have had a positive impact on the organization’s content marketing.
- Content creation (85%), strategy (72%) and spending more time in content marketing (57%) are the top factors contributed in increasing the success of UK marketers over the last year.
- 88% of UK marketers agreed that content marketing is an important component of their organization’s marketing program.
- 79% reported that their strategy includes a plan to operate content marketing as an ongoing business process, not simply a campaign.
- 40% said that their strategy is extremely or very effective at helping their organization achieve its current content marketing goals.
- Keyword research (61%) website analysis (58%) and social listening (54%) are the top techniques UK marketers use to learn about the target audience for purposes of creating the right messages.
The Chart Shows the UK Management Changes Impacting Content Marketing Figure
Data were driven from 2,562 recipients around the globe; representing a full range of industries, functional areas, and company sizes during July and August 2016.