Marketing Industry professionals have intensified their interest in marketing measurement, in order to better evaluate their efforts and optimize their decision-making process and coordinate various channels and technologies in unison to achieve their goals, While the majority of marketers currently rely on first- or last-click models.
The below rates via respondents performance of over 1,300 marketers from North America and Europe, including 350 marketers across Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore help to understand how they’re advertising to each stage of the marketing funnel:
- 30% of Australian marketers reported spending the majority of their budget on measurement alone.
- over 80% of marketers state that programmatic advertising results in a greater ROI than traditional media buying.
- over 30% are currently investing more than 50% of their budget in programmatic initiatives alone.
- Over 40% spend over half of their marketing budget on digital marketing.
Performance Marketing in APAC:
- 32% across APAC spending over 50% of their budget on programmatic.
- Under 35% of Australian marketers spend the majority of their budget on search marketing efforts.
- 82% of APAC marketers report that programmatic advertising results in greater ROI than traditional media buying.
- 99% of APAC marketers are familiar with paid social advertising.
- The average APAC marketer is spending between 25% and 50% of their online advertising budget on retargeting.
- 77% of APAC marketers are currently planning to increase their mobile retargeting on mobile.
- 83% of marketers plan to increase their mobile retargeting.
A Graph Shows The Percentage of Marketers Who Expect To Increase Their Programmatic Budget in 2017.