Social media platforms are an important factor for an effective influencer marketing campaign, influencer marketing is no longer an isolated tactic executed outside of the central digital marketing plan. Instead, it is becoming an integral part of the digital marketing media strategy mix.
Increasing brand visibility, building authority and connecting new audience is one of the most objectives that influencer marketing strategies can help in achieving these objectives successfully, influencer marketing strategies can drive more traffic to websites by leading new customers to brands products and services in an effective way.
The Key Findings of “The Global State of Influencer Marketing in 2019” Report:
- 69% of surveyed marketers reported that influencer marketing is an important or top a strategic priority.
- 61% of surveyed marketers indicated that they will increase the amount of money that they invest in influencer marketing in 2019.
- 65.8% of surveyed marketers mentioned that the main objective of their influencer program is more brand visibility.
- 41% of surveyed marketers said that they work with 10 to 50 influencers.
- 32.7% of surveyed marketers reported that their team invests more than two hours a day in influencer marketing activities.
- 38.5% of surveyed marketers indicated that the top challenge that they face when they work with influencers is measuring the ROI of their influencer programs.
- 62.7% of surveyed marketers reported that they do not use a tool to detect, manage or measure the performance of their influencer marketing initiatives.
A Graph Shows The Main Objectives of Implementing Influencer Marketing Programs, 2019.
The Content of “The Global State of Influencer Marketing in 2019” Report:
- Abstract: 3×3 stats, challenges, and insights.
- Influencer marketing is a top priority for brands and agencies.
- How do brands work with influencers?
- Priority number one: make my brand visible.
- Down with the following!
- Dedicated influence specialists for better
- What about the budget?
- What will be the top challenges for brands in 2019?
- Challenges with measurement.
- Challenges with their influencer
- Conclusion: 3 key takeaways for your 2019 strategy.
Number of Pages:
The results presented in this report are based on a global survey conducted by Talkwalker between November 2018 and January 2019 and completed by a total of 823 respondents.