Content marketing is creating content that delivers what users want to read, learn about, watch or experience. From the perspective of business, content is important information presented on a website, in an application or by means of other available channels of digital presentation, which have the mission of communicating. All technology tools available are worthless without a content marketing strategy at the center. One of the most important questions for any marketer is how to recognize if content marketing is really working for them. Therefore, it is extremely important to define how to measure content marketing and which actions should be done to create an effective content marketing strategy, the first thing in creating content marketing strategy is defining the organizations/brands goals.
The Key Findings of “The State of Content Marketing, 2019” Report:
- 66% of surveyed marketing teams reported that content marketing is very or extremely effective for their brands.
- 89% of surveyed marketers mentioned that they agree that content marketing tie into wider business goals.
- 5% of surveyed marketers said that their organizations are definitely or somehow clear on how to run a successful content marketing campaign/ strategy.
- 41% of marketing activities budget spent on content marketing.
- 89% of surveyed marketers indicated that they measure their content marketing success by tracking the increasing of a website’s traffic.
- 98% of surveyed marketing teams reported that written content is the most used type of content used through the marketing industry.
- 76% of surveyed marketers mentioned that brand awareness is the main goal for companies from content marketing.
- 79% of marketers indicated that Twitter is the most used social media platform when it comes to distributing content.
- 61% of surveyed marketers reported that influencer marketing definitely delivered results for their brands.
A Graph Shows How Marketers Measure The Success of Content Marketing Activities, 2019.
The Content of “The State of Content Marketing, 2019” Report:
- A shifting industry.
- Changing regulations.
- Content and innovation.
- Voice search.
- Goals and distribution.
- Social Media.
Number of Pages:
The third annual state of content marketing survey is conducted by Zazzle Media, results are giving insights into the minds and strategies of some of the UK’s finest marketing teams in 2019.