The content marketing is the process of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
39% of this year’s UK surveyed marketers said that their organizations are in the sophisticated/mature phase of content marketing maturity, while 26% are in the adolescent phase and 34% are in the young/first steps phase.
Factors Contributing to UK Marketers’ Increased Success Over the Last Year:
- 83% of UK marketers indicated that the higher quality creation of content increased their success over the last year.
- 68% indicated that strategy (development or adjustment) is a factor of success over that last year.
- 41% of surveyed marketers said that content distribution (better targeting & identification of what works) increased the success over the last year.
UK Marketers’ Opinions About Content Marketing:
- 80% of UK marketers mentioned that their organizations are focussing on building the audience.
- 75% agree that their organizations appreciate the creativity and craft in content creation and production.
- 59% of marketers agree that their organizations have realistic expectations about what content marketing can achieve.
Technologies UK Marketers Use to Manage Content Marketing Efforts:
- 81% of UK marketers indicated that their organizations are using analytics tools to manage content marketing efforts.
- 78% mentioned that they are using email marketing technology (email focused) in managing their content marketing efforts.
- 59% said that they manage their content marketing effort using content management systems (CMS).
- 46% of marketers reported that they prefer marketing automation software (automation-focused) in managing content marketing efforts.
A Graph Shows The UK Marketers Opinion About Content Marketing, 2018.
This report presents the findings from 117 respondents who indicated their organization is for-profit in the UK 66% B2B, 9% B2C, and 25% both B2B+B2C.