Woopra is the leading customer journey analytics platform that can help you know your customers better through multiple contact points across various devices. Where Woopra is helping organizations unify, visualize and act on data through every customer touchpoint.
The platform is designed to fuel optimization and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Leveraging individual-level data to aggregate reports for full lifecycle insights that bridge departmental gaps.
With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra is utilized by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.
- Woopra’s easy to use visual interface allows anyone to quickly answer questions without writing a single line of code.
- Woopra enables you to answer any question you may have on one customer or an entire segment with a click of a button.
- Woopra helps businesses create a complete profile for every single one of their users
- With Woopra, companies can easily synchronize their customer information and monitor all their activity from all touchpoints.
- Through Woopra’s integrations, companies can then leverage this comprehensive data set to trigger real-time actions and ultimately deliver better customer experiences.
Services & Features:
- Customer profiles
- Real-time analytics and data
- Track all customer activity
- Website and mobile app data
- Data from email, help desk and live chat
- Build customer segments
- automatic real-time segment updating
- Create custom reports
- Funnel reports
- User retention reports
- Live KPI dashboards
- Deliver triggered actions
- 3rd party app integrations through AppConnect
- Real-time notifications
- Scheduled tasks