Using Twitter for marketing has quickly become a great opportunity to share your business’s products, stories, and messages. It often invites customer participation, encourages sharing of experiences, generates followers and, ultimately, lead to authentic, two-way engagement.
According to McKinsey, brands who encourage customers to engage on the platform see higher customer satisfaction rates, lower cost per interaction, increased brand reputation and additional service-to-sales opportunities.
In this guide, Sprout Social provides ways to structure your business and your social media teams to handle Twitter traffic and reap the rewards of successful social customer care.
Download the guide, do successful social customer care and get unique opportunities to:
- Resolve a customer issue.
- Delight a customer or follower.
- Create a brand advocate.
6 Tips for Providing Effective Customer Support on Twitter
- Respond: Don’t keep customers waiting. It’s a real-time network so respond quickly.
- Show Personality: Strive for a genuine and approachable communication style.
- Interact: Reply, Retweet, favorite and thank your most loyal customers.
- Stand Out: Tweet unique info about your business and your brand category that no one else can offer.
- Create Content: Create diverse and compelling content and have fun with your Tweets.
- Stay Consistent: Keep overall brand voice consistent, but the tone may change based on the situation.
What Twitter Content Performs Best?
What’s in the “Guide to Social Customer Care on Twitter”:
- The interplay between engagement and customer care.
- Content creation as proactive customer care.
- What Twitter content performs best?
- Create a social customer care action plan.
- Measure success for customer engagement & customer care.
Number of Pages: