The primary milestone for any marketing manager kicking off a new project should be understanding the competition to find out “Who is doing what? and How are they doing it?” as well as “Can it be done better?”. Competitor analysis helps marketers to get deep insights into the best strategies that are working for their competition. So, they can adopt these strategies and improve upon them to gain an edge.
In today’s marketplace, obtaining accurate and timely data can make the real difference between getting ahead of or being left behind the competition. So, have you ever dreamed about running Google Analytics for competitors’ websites?
SEMrush provides a wide variety of options that will help you do this. In this guide, SEMrush ha gathered the main questions marketers face and explained how SEMrush tools and reports can help in answering them.
The Content of “Competitive Research & Market Analysis with SEMrush”:
- Analyzing the Competition
- Snooping into Rivals’ Marketing Strategies
- How to measure competitor’s website traffic?
- How to outperform rivals in organic search?
- Which paid advertising tactics work best?
- How do your rivals approach PR and content marketing?
- Which of my rivals have the biggest social media presence?
- Searching for Gaps
- How to compare competitors against each other?
- Where are the undeveloped gaps in rivals’ coverage?
- Growing Your Business
- Evaluating Partners and Prospects
- How to find high-potential prospective customers and affiliates?
- How to get data to support presales and proposals?
- Developing Go-to-Market Strategy
- How to estimate new market potential growth for my business?
- How to quickly overview a target market?
- Media Buying Optimization
- Where to find prospective publishers for your ads?
- How to choose the best publisher website?
A Snapshot of the SEMrush Traffic Analytics Tool
Number of Pages: