Consumer insight has always been central to effective brand positioning and marketing strategy. Today, it’s taking on a whole new role. What are consumer insights? It’s a real truth about a customer reveals something about consumer behaviors and perceptions, underpinning a successful marketing campaign; helping a brand to create the right message for the right audience. But finding this lies in knowing how to gather, analyze and understand the right data, turning it into actionable insight which is one of the most important skills for marketers today.
The GlobalWebIndex’s guide takes a comprehensive look at what it takes to turn consumer data into actionable insight and leverage it to drive a solid ROI.
How to Go From a Simple Data Point to a Powerful Insight
- State a clear goal.
- Prioritize your data.
- Make it real.
- Map a day in the life.
- Finished insight.
The Anatomy of a Consumer Insight – GlobalWebIndex
Content of the “Creating Consumer Insight: the Smart Researcher’s Guide”:
- What do we know about today’s consumers?
- What does this tell us?
- Chapter 1: The Changing Role of Insight
- The data-driven present
- Research vs. insight
- The anatomy of an insight
- Chapter 2: The Steps that Matter
- Creating a pen portrait
- Turning data into insight
- Chapter 3: Data vs. Information vs. Insight
- Starting with data
- Asking the right questions
- Chapter 4: Telling Your Story
- The big truths
- Shaping your brand to fit
- From insight to idea
- Creating consumer insight summary
Number of Pages: