Consumers are spending more time than ever on social media and when they’re looking for product recommendations, social is one of the most trusted channels
Building a strong brand will help you attract and retain loyal customers, who will be happy to recommend you to their own networks. A solid social strategy can help you achieve this, but how?
Luckily, this guide shows you how to tap into the potential of social media, so you can build a powerful brand that will win the long term trust and loyalty of your customers.
Download the Sysomos’s guide to learn more about how to:
- Craft your brand persona to attract more high-value customers or clients.
- Build a practical, achievable social strategy that delivers results.
- Figure out how to use and benefit from negative feedback to boost brand awareness.
- Choose the best social platform to engage with your ideal target market/audience.
- Be ready to deal with any social crisis and turn it into an opportunity.
Related Guide: How to Dominate Social Media: A Complete Strategy Guide
A Special Focus on What You Need to Do to Have Your Brand Ready for Any Social Crisis
- Get real-time insight: You can effectively manage any social crisis or even defuse it by having real-time insight into what’s happening, and discovering who is leading the conversations. So, you need to collect real-time information that allows you to take charge of a potential crisis and control the outgoing message.
- The next most important this is to make sure you’re listening. A properly configured social media monitoring platform lets you stay on top of positive and negative conversations about your company.
- Finally, stay alert and ensure your community manager is notified when keywords pop up in conversations.
Table of Content of the “Growing a Brand with Social Media” eBook:
- How can Social Help?
- Make a Plan
- Outline Your Brand’s Personality
- Choose Your Social Channels
- Make Social Somebody’s Job
- Put Customer Service Front and Center
- Be Ready for a Crisis
- Build Rewarding Relationships
- Social is Not Optional
Number of Pages: