Do you know that 70% of millennial consumers are influenced by the recommendations of their peers in buying decisions? These peers are not just friends and family members, but also “influencers”.
In 2019, the number of social network users is predicted to take a leap from 2.77 billion people from the 2.46 billion recorded in 2017. That’s why Buzz Marketing Group launched this handbook to help you and your brand harness the power of technology by delivering digital strategies to create and develop influencers.
This influencer marketing comprehensive guide will teach you:
- What an influencer is.
- Why influencer marketing is the best way to market to your audience.
- Macro vs. Micro influencers, which ones are right for your brand, and how to best utilize their audience reach.
- Which platforms are used for influencer marketing?
- How to properly craft an effective social marketing post.
An Example of Influencer Marketing Campaign Posts on Instagram
The Content of “Influencer Marketing 101 Handbook”:
- About Influencer Marketing
- Influencer Marketing 101
- What is an Influencer?
- Types of Influencers
- Instant Influence Package
- Social Media Platforms
- Key Elements of a Successful Influencer Campaign
- Sample Campaign Posts
- How to Create a Successful Social Media Campaign
- Know Your Competition
- Bonus Tip: Use The Best Trending Tools
Number of Pages: