Halloween has never been just for the kids. It’s a great opportunity for boosting sales. Marketers spent much time preparing for one of the fastest-growing and most widely loved holidays of the year. While email and Halloween are a perfect match, getting ready for Halloween email marketing can be hard work too.
Here are a few things you can do to get ahead of the frenzy and achieve a great holiday success:
- First of all, email list scrubbing is a critical part of targeting your marketing. Remove any unknown addresses to boost deliverability rates and ensure that your message gets through to your best customers.
- Using emojis help with higher open rates reaches over 22%. So, try to use emojis in subject lines to boost open rates.
- Use also themed images to engage subscribers and make sure to make them relevant and clickable images.
- Design more than one campaign with a variety of subject lines, content, images, and calls to action using A/B split testing. This will help you determine which email campaign elements will spook your subscribers to the bone.
- Bolster awareness and make your brand ever-present by placing social media icons linking to your brand’s social pages at the bottom of every email.
Infographic: Holiday Email Marketing Tips for Halloween