Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is known also as search engine marketing (SEM). PPC marketing is an advertising model that enables marketers to place ads on an ad platform and pay the host of that platform every time their ad is clicked.
Whether you’re new to the world of paid search, or you’ve heard a little about PPC marketing and are interested in learning more, or you know what is that and want to use PPC to market your business but aren’t sure about your first step, you’ve reached the right source.
The Search Engine Journal’s in-depth ebook will guide you through the fundamentals and essentials of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. Don’t miss a chance. Download the eBook now and learn how PPC marketing work and how to make the best from it.
The Content of “PPC 101: A Complete Guide to Pay-Per-Click Marketing Basics”:
- Chapter 1: What Is PPC & How Paid Search Marketing Works – Written by Dan Gilbert
- Chapter 2: 7 Powerful Benefits of Using PPC Advertising – Written by Corey Morris
- Chapter 3: the 8 Best PPC Ad Networks – Written by Lisa Raehsler
- Chapter 4: How to Develop Your PPC Strategy – Written by Lisa Raehsler
- Chapter 5: What Is Quality Score & Why It Matters – Written by Frederick Vallaeys
- Chapter 6: What Is Click-through Rate & Why CTR Is Important – Written by Me
- Chapter 7: What Are Keywords & How They Work in PPC – Written by Andrew Lolk
- Chapter 8: Ad Group Best Practices: How to Create & Structure Your Ad Groups – Written by Ilya Cherepakhin
- Chapter 9: What You Need to Know About PPC Budgets & Bidding- Written by Adam Proehl
- Chapter 10: A Complete Guide to PPC Ad Targeting Options – Written by Michelle Morgan
- Chapter 11: 10 PPC Copywriting Best Practices for Extra Effective Text Ads – Written by Adam Heitzman
- Chapter 12: Everything You Need to Know About Ad Extensions – Written by Pauline Jakober
- Chapter 13: A Complete Guide to PPC Ad Formats – Written by Aaron Levy
- Chapter 14: A Beginner’s Guide to Google Shopping Ads – Written by Kirk Williams
- Chapter 15: The 10 Most Important PPC KPIs You Should Be Tracking – Written by Chandal Nolasco Da Silva
- Chapter 16: 13 of Today’s Top PPC Experts to Follow – Written by Lisa Raehsler
An Example for Google Local Inventory Ads – Download the full eBook and Learn More
Number of Pages: