Do you want to rank higher in Google Search Engine, but believe it’ll be too difficult for you? Or maybe you’ve utilized other digital marketing channels and now want a consistent, reliable acquisition channel for gaining more traffic to your website?
This e-book is designed just for you. There is no longer wasting time and money learning about SEO through confusing sources and courses. Just one guide from the most trusted SEO references ‘Search Engine Journal‘ will teach you all that you need to learn SEO basics to be one of the top-ranked in Google Search Engine, not just that, but also make your website ready on many levels.
What’s in the”SEO 101: Learn the Basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)” Guide:
- Chapter 1: 20 Years of SEO: A Brief History of Search Engine Optimization
- Chapter 2: What Is Search Engine Optimization
- Chapter 3: SEO Glossary: 200+ Terms & Definitions You Need to Know
- Chapter 4: Why Search – and SEO – Is Important
- Chapter 5: 60+ Mind-Blowing Stats About Search Engine Optimization
- Chapter 6: Meet the Major Search Engines
- Chapter 7: How People Search: Classifying & Understanding User Intent
- Chapter 8: 27 Free Tools to Help You Find What People Search For
- Chapter 9: Why Links Are Important for SEO
- Chapter 10: Why Keywords Are Perpetually Important for SEO
- Chapter 11: Why Content Is Important for SEO
- Chapter 12: 9 Essential Types of Web Pages Every SEO Needs to Know
- Chapter 13: How Long Does SEO Take?
- Chapter 14: 15 SEO Myths That Just Won’t Die
- Chapter 15: The 25 Best Blogs & Publications for Learning SEO
- Chapter 16: The Best SEO Conferences to Attend
- Chapter 17: 140 of Today’s Top SEO Experts to Follow
- Chapter 18: 11 Big SEO Challenges You’ll Face in Your Career
Figure Shows What Is Inbound Links
Number of Pages: