Whether you are a seasoned digital marketer or a novice, mistakes tend to happen to the best of us. But the biggest mistake of all is being oblivious to potential problems, without any preventative measures ready. The last thing you want is to be taken by surprise.
In this regard, the Marketo team has provided its complete digital marketing eBook, including the eight most common digital marketing pitfalls (those related to channel optimization, social media marketing, digital marketing metrics, and more) to help you understand how to avoid or fix them.
By following the mentioned tips, you can avoid the major digital marketing disasters and be on the path to continue to drive successful, optimized campaigns and programs.
Mistake #6: Focusing on the Wrong Metrics
Download Marketo’s Digital Marketing Mistakes Guide and get insights to develop foolproof strategies in the following areas:
- Social media marketing
- Channel optimization
- Which metrics deserve your focus
- Testing methodology
- and much more!
The Table of Content of “The 8 Biggest Digital Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them” eBook:
- Mistake 1: Not Knowing Your Audience
- Mistake 2: Ignoring Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mistake 3: Obsessing Over Being #1
- Mistake 4: No Social Media Strategy
- Mistake 5: Using the Same Tactics on Every Channel
- Mistake 6: Focusing on the Wrong Metrics
- Mistake 7: Not Testing Properly (Or at All)
- Mistake 8: Falling Behind the Times
Number of Pages: