From choosing the right product to advertising techniques and inventory management—there’s a large number of factors to carefully consider when launching a new product on the e-commerce giant, Amazon.
Amazon has a credit of making swift changes, and in 2017 they announced they will no longer permit free or discounted products in exchange for reviews. This raised concern among Amazon sellers, especially those leveraging product giveaways to boost reviews and ultimately manipulate sales ranking for the newly launched products.
So, how can Amazon sellers improve their organic reach and sales rank without the help of giveaways or discount products in exchange for a review?
Download the CPC Strategy’s guide to learn more about:
- How to run your own businesses in several countries at once by using Amazon.
- What are the basic criteria that you should always keep in mind when choosing a new winning product?
- How to use Third Party Agents.
- What you need to consider when hiring an in-house purchasing manager.
- How to drive traffic to Amazon and optimize conversion rates.
- How to drive Off-Amazon traffic and what are the benefits of driving Off-Site traffic to Amazon?
- How to use inventory analysis to save costs.
- And much more…
Related Guide: The Ultimate Guide to Amazon SEO
A Special Focus on How to Drive Off-Amazon Traffic (5 Key Tips)
- Utilize Facebook, Instagram & Email groups
- Feature product on blogs & leverage influencers
- Leverage Adwords Text Ads & Exact Match Keyword Targeting
- Avoid Outranking Share as a Measurable KPI
- Be Aware of Your Buy Box Percentage
The Importance of Influencer Marketing in Driving Off-Amazon Traffic
Download the full guide and find out more details about the above 5 tips.
Table of Content of the “The Amazon Seller’s Guide to Product Launches”:
- Product Sourcing & Manufacturing
- Amazon Advertising
- Tracking & Reporting
- New Product Launch Strategy Checklist
Number of Pages: