Content has a direct relationship with decision making because it benefits the end user by providing the information they need to make a purchasing decision.
Via the below tips you will learn how to make the right processes & tools to gather analytics, implement scoring, prove ROI, and create accurate reports on your content marketing efforts to provide the insights you need to measure the content marketing performance:
- Some key metrics to consider:
- New Views/Visitors/Sessions.
- Time on Site.
- Unique Views/Visitors/Sessions.
- Bounce Rate.
- Here are some sharing metrics to consider (which can be gathered using a number of platforms).
- Shares/Share Ratio.
- Email Forwards.
- Social Engagements.
- Here are also some lead gen metrics to consider:
- Form Submissions / Submission Rate.
- Demo Requests / Free Trials.
- Lead Sources.