South Africans are progressively becoming more familiar and feeling more positive towards online shopping. The higher frequency and larger amounts of virtual transactions in South Africa’s cyberspace, even when the economy has not been at its best.
Take a glance at what the typical technology & computing category online consumers in South Africa looks like:
- Technology & computing sites are most commonly visited by male users with a rate of 54%.
- 55% of surveyed South African online users mentioned that they work full time.
- 31% of online consumers are aged between 25-34 years.
- 49% of online consumers in South African reported that they speak English at home.
- 36% mentioned that they completed their matric.
A Graph Shows What Tech & Computing Online Consumer Criteria in South Africa.