Take a glance at the top fraud attacks that companies have been experienced the most, 2019:
- Phishing, pharming or whaling is ranked as the most fraud attack type that surveyed companies are facing with a rate of 45%.
- ID theft is ranked as the second most experienced fraud attack type by surveyed companies with a rate of 42%.
- Account takeover comes at next as fraud attack type been experienced by surveyed companies with a rate of 37%.
- Card testing also listed as one of the top fraud attacks types that companies experienced with a rate of 36%.
- Friendly fraud also ranked as a fraud attack type that faces surveyed companies with a rate of 33%.
A Figure Shows The Top 10 Experienced E-Commerce Fraud Attacks, 2019.