EBPearls is looking for an Android Developer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve android based mobile applications.
- Cooperate with the Android team for research and development.
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared.
- Liaise to the project manager/team leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks.
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
- Provide project documents for each project, including a project development report and project completion report.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant field.
- Have published at least one Android app in the Google Play Store.
- Effective experience in Android SDK and Java.
- Demonstrated understanding of the full mobile development life cycle – testing, issue and bug tracking, source management, app publishing, etc.
- Proficient experience with third-party SDKs and APIs — Ad related experience is a HUGE plus.
- Expert knowledge of JSON and REST-based APIs.
- Familiarity with SQL Lite & databases.
- Solid software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Deep knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and multi-threading.