Brandish is looking for a Brand and Marketing Strategist in Winnipeg, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Prepare brand, campaign, website or communication projects for implementation by crafting well-researched strategic or creative briefs and guidelines for product, design, digital and content departments.
- Assure that post-brief, agency outputs are on-strategy and in-line with quarterly objectives as defined by both the Accounts and Strategy department.
- Secure consistency across all marketing content and distribution channels.
- Recognize audience segments and customer journeys for various clients, and adapting as required through overall marketing progression.
- Operate with Product on website and UX planning through user-story and content workflow creation.
- Support in developing and presenting a Brand Narrative, Strategy and Brand presentations.
- Make decisions on budget allocation, media spend and work with media vendors to purchase relevant out of home and traditional ads.
- Analyze analytics and digital advertising data to develop and present marketing reports.
- Promote and oversee implementations of Inbound Workflows.
- Evaluate campaign or brand effectiveness.
- Minimum 3 years in a professional digital marketing, advertising or creative communications setting.
- Effective experience in an agency environment is considered an asset.
- Expert working knowledge of digital, social and CRM platforms like HubSpot, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Proficient experience using market research tools like Survey Monkey, Google Surveys, and/or hosting and facilitating focus groups or ethnographic reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience driving lead or performance growth through various marketing channels.