PIXELLION is looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) in Yangon, Myanmar. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
PIXELLION are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so PIXELLION expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, PIXELLION would like to meet you. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Overtime Payment, Only 5 working days per week, Lunch Provide 6 Months salary increment, Yearly Gold Awards.