Zip is looking for a Client Services Project Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for onboarding partners, being the front-facing conduit between internal and external stakeholders, utilizing our payments products.
- Grow our portfolio in line with targets to deliver our top-line revenue target.
- Execute and monitor measurable processes to optimize onboarding for a seamless experience for all stakeholders.
- Organize with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinate the development of training materials and other tools as needed to enable successful implementation.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule.
- Effective experience in a consumer brand business; fin services or tech.
- Strong planning and time management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously prioritize, be detail-oriented and deliver results.
- Demonstarted understanding of the credit, payments, eCommerce, and Retail markets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.