JAM Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Wagga Wagga, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft, prepare and present high-level digital campaign strategy planning documents for clients.
- Control keyword research and selection for SEO and Adwords campaigns and document changes required for SEO.
- Setup and run Google Adwords and Facebook paid campaigns.
- Oversee SEO and PPC results and amend where needed to ensure continued high rankings and provide reporting and analysis of Google Analytics data.
- Use bid management tools to ensure the effectiveness of Adwords campaigns.
- Supervise and provide reports on campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize conversion rates.
- Formulate client marketing collateral for various mediums including but not limited to web copy, ad copy, flyer, EDM, newsletter or brochure content and media releases
- Organize web design, development and project manage from start to finish.
- Improve and coordinate external marketing for JAM Media – social media, blogs, website, email newsletters and memberships.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (marketing, communications and business).
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing and branding.
- Deep knowledge of the digital space and know how to develop and implement digital strategies to drive business for clients.
- Outstanding skills above and below the line communications.
- Effective experience in an SEO focused role and creating and executing data-driven SEO and Adwords strategies.
- Tech savvy with a demonstrated understanding of SEO crawl and research tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ Search Console.
About JAM Media:
JAM Media is a progressive advertising and marketing agency offering creative and cost-effective advertising solutions for your business.