FBD Insurance is looking for an E-commerce Project Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead project a multi-disciplinary team comprising of a range of technical skills such as Solution Architecture, Business subject matter expertise, Product Design, Software Engineering, Business Analysis, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Business Readiness, Release & Environment Management.
- Execute the digital roadmap, delivery of new features, sprint planning, driving testing and optimization programs.
- Take ownership for the end to end online customer journey experience, focusing on developing and implementing the e-commerce online acquisition and retention strategy to deliver business targets.
- Design the project and proactively monitoring and controlling its overall progress against the delivery schedule.
- Produce timely and accurate status reports regarding the progress of the project at Steering meetings.
- Head risks and issues that may impact the project to ensure they are controlled effectively and understood by stakeholders, developing innovative solutions and initiating corrective action as appropriate so as to resolve matters.
- Direct communications with stakeholders, third parties and internally within the project delivery team.
- Control co-ordination and inter-dependencies with other projects.
- Run outsourced provider(s) to deliver to the project’s expectations.
- Create the project’s quality assurance processes.
- Initiate activities and manage intervention where gaps in the project are identified or issues arise.
- Present leadership and direction to work streams including Technical Analysis, Application Development, Infrastructure and QA Testing.
- Operate with the Business and technical experts to define business requirements and pragmatic solutions.
- Draft and manage acceptance into service of the project’s implementations into the production environment.
- At least 5 years of E-commerce project management experience within the financial services.
- Effective experience in the full breadth of project management processes.
- Proficient experience of general insurance, life assurance or financial services environments would be preferable.
- Expert knowledge of migrating from legacy systems in a financial services marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- Deep knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies would be helpful, though not a prerequisite.
- Demonstarted understanding of process improvement methodologies (ie 6-Sigma) an advantage.
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT.
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2.
- MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).