Caliber is looking for an Editor in Edinburgh, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Deliver excellence in editing and content management.
- Accountable for producing and publishing accurate, plain English, user-focused, high-quality and accessible content to style and on time.
- Other day-to-day tasks will include scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content.
- Copywriting and editing – commercial, informational and creative copy.
- Implement on-page SEO best practice.
- Carry out quality control checks for all content in line with Caliber and client guidelines.
- Collaborate with the content strategy and insights teams to develop editorial output.
- Train and provide constructive feedback to internal and external writers.
- Cooperate across the agency with internal customers.
- Improve and evolve departmental products.
- Strong writing and editing skills (minimum of 3 years of industry experience).
- Fluent in SEO best practices for editorial content.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Sound managerial skills.
- Awareness of best practices around Calls to Action and User Experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and tact.