Seven West Media is looking for a Junior Digital Content Video Producer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Source and edit/clip daily short-form video content from our syndication partners, exporting and ingesting into our own video platform (Brightcove) for use by relevant departments in attracting large audiences.
- Seek out breaking and trending stories across online and social media and create short video content using an online video platform where needed through Wochit.
- Oversee and benchmark video content performance using audience-based research tools.
- Aid with the sourcing and development of video content that is relevant to the brands’ audiences.
- Effective experience in web publishing including using Brightcove, Video web apps, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and CMS (Umbraco).
- Demonstrated understanding of all web-based tools and experience using content management systems.
- Expert knowledge of celebrity, pop culture, social trends and general entertainment and news topics.
- Outstanding organizational, research and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, environment juggling multiple projects and stakeholders.