Reef Digital Agency is looking for a Performance Media Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and deliver a performance media strategy that meets and exceeds business objectives and KPI targets
- Manage annual seven-figure budgets.
- Design accounts based on experience and best practices.
- Devise, create and implement social media advertising campaigns on the main networks with appropriate audience targeting.
- Execute accurate and effective conversion tracking.
- Optimize accounts to improve performance and meet and exceed KPI targets.
- Provide reports, insights and recommendations for your performance media strategy with actionable commercial insights from the data.
- Support a high level of client service covering in person or video conference meetings, phone calls and written communications.
- Cooperate with the team on key accounts.
- Maintain the head of performance media in the training and development of junior team members.
- At least 3 years experience, ideally from a client facing agency side role, with a successful track record of leading accounts and achieving outstanding results.
- Effective experience in paid media, social media advertising and advanced search engine marketing including the use of advanced technologies such as the DoubleClick AI platform.
- Expert knowledge of drawing insights from the data to inform the performance media strategy, create insightful reports and effectively communicate performance and findings to the client as well as internally.
- Proficient experience as a mentor to more junior members of the team and support the head of performance media with their training and development.
- A passion for data-driven marketing.
- The ability of the ideation, creation, execution and performance of the paid traffic strategy in line with the specific objectives of the client and team.