1000 Heads is looking for a Social Media Analyst. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the data collection and data storage processes for social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure data quality and innovate processes where possible.
- Perform and present visualize and analyze metrics for client reports and to have an appreciation of the quality required for client reports.
- Develop and implement social media measurement frameworks and KPIs.
- Perform research and measurement to clients via power-point and word documents.
- Support in training and mentoring the insight, strategy and client service teams in their understanding of social media measurement.
- Collaborate with data suppliers and other 3rd party data experts to help develop our data visualization and presentation.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the same role.
- Extensive knowledge of business intelligence platforms such as (Datasift, Radian 6, Sysomos, Adobe Social and web analytics).
- Proficient working experience in using social media monitoring tools such as (HootSuite, Media Tool Kit and BoardReader).
- Effective understanding of using (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and Keyword Planner).
- Deep research and analytical experience in social or digital marketing.
- Efficient experience in dealing with multi-social media platforms.
- Advanced Knowledge of social network APIs.
- Superior working skills in using various data visualization tools.
- Strong experience in using (MS Office).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About 1000 Heads:
1000 Heads is the word of mouth people helping brands to be more social, talk to people and to be talked about by people.