Barques is looking for a Social Media & Content Manager in Birmingham, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, implement and manage social media strategies for our clients.
- Promote activity to support campaigns across multiple social media platforms to drive awareness, engagements and sales including; paid social, event activation, organic, & integrated campaigns.
- Deliver content calendars with exceptional, well written, visual and strategically targeted content.
- Determine the most important social media KPIs and provide regular client reports on the performance of social media activity to track, analyze and report progress.
- Utilize social media management tools such as Sprout Social to ensure all content is planned and scheduled efficiently.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Create relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Keep up to date with social media best practices and technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role.
- Expert knowledge of paid social media advertising and can confidently advise clients/team members.
- Demonstarted understanding of social media KPIs.
- Effective experience using WordPress and Campaign Monitor – or similar.
- Proficient experience in managing multiple projects.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- A full, clean driving license would be advantageous.
- Great writing skills and can produce well-written content.