MAARS is looking for a Social Media Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and implement digital/social media strategy across a variety of clients (brands) with a focus on content creation, social media and digital.
- Perform a quality content that returns high engagement and interaction.
- Manage and optimize social campaigns and report analytics to the director daily.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proven digital marketing knowledge and expertise, preferably from a media background.
- Deep experience with implementing social campaigns.
- Extensive experience in using data and analytics tools such as (Google Analytics and Facebook Insights).
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms and how each platform can be best leveraged.
- Advanced understanding of using Google (webmaster and Keyword Planner).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Solid project and time management skills.
MAARS is a market leader in media and advertising jobs for media and advertising professionals.
MAARS’ extensive contacts and committed focus on the Australian media and advertising industry is enviable, with a high level of repeat business being a testament to the success of their approach.