Officeworks is looking for a UX/UI Designer in East Bentleigh, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and implement new designs, including graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, forms and widgets.
- Develop existing user interface designs.
- Display an understanding of business goals and objectives.
- Improve technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions and experiences.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of brand design elements.
- Draft prototypes for new product ideas.
- Show a sound understanding of customer needs and behaviors, engaging with customer insights to identify current pain points and areas for improvement.
- Support best practices and research new industry trends and opportunities to increase website performance and improve the online customer experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar Frontend Developer role with high volume digital channels.
- Solid UI design portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Proven track record in agile and iterative development.
Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions for home, business and education needs. It is committed to helping customers make bigger things happen, by ensuring it delivers the widest range, low prices and great service.