EBPearls is looking for a WordPress Developer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Attend project meeting conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Produce queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Perform first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager.
- Follow company coding standard.
- Verify the product with SRS.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Operate in a team with good cooperation and coordination.
- Take challenges to deliver the project with quality and timely.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field.
- Deep knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Demonstarted understanding of relational databases (SQL, MySQL).
- Proven track record in dealing with GIT.
- Familiarity with JQuery, Ajax and bootstrap.