The 2019 Influencer Marketing Benchmark Report | DMC Hub

Digital Marketing Researches & Reports

Influencer Marketing Benchmark Report: 2019 | Influencer Marketing Hub

Influencer Marketing | Global

Fad or Fab? When it comes to influencer marketing, the survey says “Fab”.

Despite naysayers claiming that influencer marketing is dying, the Influencer Marketing Report 2019, produced by the Influencer Marketing Hub” admitted that the outlook for influencer marketing is still extremely positive.

Influencer marketing has continued to grow as an industry over the last few years. It was a $1.7 billion industry in 2016, growing to $3 billion in 2017 and the growth continued to $4.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to keep growing in 2019 to potentially become a $6.5 billion industry.

Let’s take a sneak peek at the top line findings:

The Key Findings of the Influencer Marketing Benchmark in 2019:

  • Instagram has genuinely become the powerhouse platform of late, especially amongst younger social networkers and influencers, with over 4.2 billion posts have been liked by Instagram users every day.
  • Businesses who understand influencer marketing gain impressive results, up to $18 for every dollar they spend on influencer marketing. Even average firms achieve impressive results, with an average earned media value of $5.20 per dollar they spend on influencer marketing.
  • 69% of brands/agencies that run influencer marketing campaigns focused on the B2C sector, with the remaining 31% run campaigns for firms in the B2B sector.
  • 86% intend to dedicate a portion of their budget to influencer marketing this year thanks to the effectiveness of influencer marketing.

Data Shows the Effectiveness of Influencer Marketing in 2019

Number of Pages:

  • 28 Pages

Pricing:

  • Free

Methodology:

Data in this study is based on a survey of 830 marketing agencies, PR agencies, brands, and other relevant professionals.

Influencer Marketing Hub

Founded in 2015, Influencer Marketing Hub is the leading resource for Social Media Influencers, Influencer Marketing Platforms and Influencer Marketing Agency Case Studies. Influencer Marketing Hub provides Case Studies, educational content, as well as influencer marketing services for influencers, agencies, and influencer marketing platforms.
  • RELATED ARTICLE

    Subscribe for our newsletter!

    Fields marked with an * are required

    COPYRIGHTS DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNITY 2019