Companies want to tap the power of video to drive sales and engage customers. But video requires a major investment of time, money and expertise.
Here are the 6 factors finding the right online creative collaboration tool to limit costs, accelerate video production and stick to timelines:
- Intuitive Feedback
- Being able to attach real-time feedback from multiple reviewers to actual video files in a dedicated creative collaboration video tool unifies feedback and ensures everyone is always on the same page.
- Accurate Timestamp Tracking
- Ideal solutions give reviewers the ability to put feedback at exact timestamps in a video timeline while allowing all reviewers to see that feedback.
- Tight Version Control
- Creative collaboration tools must provide historical context and prevent version mix-ups while also allowing reviewers to give feedback on the correct version.
- Previews of Every Major File Format
- The ideal creative collaboration tool allows for viewing any file format without any special software.
- Clear Guidance on Approvals
- Is the video approved? A well-designed tool ensures the entire collaborative team always knows who has approved and who has not, eliminating ambiguity about a video’s go-live status.
- A Purpose-Built Creative Collaboration Platform Creative teams have different needs.
- A platform that is intuitive and built specifically for the creative process can help teams adopt a new process faster so that businesses can begin to see the benefit.
Related: Video in Business Benchmark, 2019 Report
Number of Pages: