In the digital marketing era, Instagram becomes an essential tool for brands and businesses. There are a set of guidelines that can help anyone representing a brand or company on Instagram.
To gain the best, follow the below brief of tactics that help you be more successful on Instagram:
- What to post:
- Post only high-quality photos and videos.
- Be sure you keep track of what’s working and what isn’t for your content.
- When to post:
- It’s better for brands to start by posting 1-2 times a day.
- Most Instagram content lives around 3 days, but 90% of a post’s likes and comments happen in the first 13 hours. So, it’s critical to know the best times for you to post.
- Using hashtags:
- It’s better to use 3-10 hashtags per post.
- Make sure to research any hashtag before using it.
- Try a variety of hashtags in your posts to find the hashtags that work best for your content.
- Mix emojis with hashtags and get creative to find new hashtags.
- Visual branding:
- Make sure to tweak individual images before posting them on each social media platform.
- Finding Instagram communities:
- Spend time in identifying the Instagram communities that are relevant to your brand.
- Don’t forget the power of your audience for helping you find user-generated content (UGC).
It’s better also to track your progress and measure your success by using the metrics that matter on Instagram which divided into:-
- Basic Instagram metrics:
- Likes per post.
- Follower growth rate.
- Intermediate Instagram metrics:
- Engagement with your top posts.
- Engagement rate.
- The number of unique fans.
Making The Most of Instagram | Union Metrics