With so many hot SEO trends and Google updates, it’s hard to figure out where to start from and what SEO and other digital marketing tools can help to chime in with those trends.
This guide includes a list of recommendations and SEO trends listed, besides over 14 free SEO tools which you will need for your website optimization and promotion in 2017 and beyond.
A Sample of Recommendations and Tactics You Should Consider When Planning Your Website Optimization:
- Improve your website user experience by fixing on-page technical and content SEO issues:
- Check your website for technical SEO issues on your site on a regular basis to make a technically sound and user-friendly website.
- Make sure you have implemented the “rel=canonical tag” for all kinds of duplicate versions of your site, fix all incorrect response status codes, and use the Web CEO SEO Analysis tool to find out your site optimization score and get tips on how to improve it.
- Contextualize Your Keyword Research and Optimization:
- Use “Soovle” and “Ask the Public” which are free keyword tools to broaden your keyword halo.
- Become a denizen at Q&A forums and communities in order to learn what your potential searchers ask about and to get inspiration for a Q&A type of content.
- Improve visitors’ engagement and your content search visibility with a proper Internal Links structure:
- Use descriptive anchor texts on your landing pages and link to relevant internal page content that pursues topics covered on previously read pages.
- Make more deep links and avoid building too many links outgoing from one page.
- Improve your website SERP clickability by optimizing your structured data with relevant and descriptive copy:-
- Use reach answers and enhance your rich snippets with “review markup”.
- Help Tools to Improve and Measure Your SEO Performance:
- Use the SEO Analysis tool to make sure your landing page content is search engine-friendly with keyword rich and properly optimized metadata.
A Snapshot of Historical Data for Emailtray
The Table of Content of “Semantic SEO Strategy: How to Do SEO in 2017” Guide:
- I. Manage Your Content SEO Audit and Optimization with Semantic Search in Mind
- Improve your website user experience by fixing on-page technical and content SEO issues
- Contextualize Your Keyword Research and Optimization
- Improve visitors’ engagement and your content search visibility with a proper Internal Links structure
- Improve your website SERP clickability by optimizing your structured data with relevant and descriptive copy
- II. Step Up the Mobile-First Search Index Game
- A Reliable Rank Tracker
- Insightful SEO Audit Tools
- An SEO Journal of Events
Number of Pages: