Now, Account Based Marketing (ABM) is no longer the next big thing – it’s here to stay:
- 93% of B2B marketers reported that ABM is very/extremely important, with an increase from the previous year, according to SiriusDecisions.
- Nearly three-quarters of organizations are either doing ABM or plan to in the next 12-24 months, according to ITSMA.
- 62% of organizations have expanded from pilot programs to formal, established efforts in 2017 (compared to 38% in 2016), according to SiriusDecisions.
- 8 out of 10 of organizations are planning to purchase new solutions in four or more ABM technology categories, driving a 28% increase in ABM technology investments, according to TOPO.
But it’s important to say that, ABM is not a magic wand. Instead, it’s a powerful combination of people, technology, and processes that deployed intelligently will out-perform every other demand generation initiative in your company.
The new and second edition of Engagio’s “Clear and Complete Guide to Account-Based Marketing” will take you, step-by-step, through how you can align your sales and marketing team around a strategy that’s optimized for the biggest, most important deals.
Some Stats Show the Increasing Demand for Account-Based Marketing
What Will You Learn From the New Second Edition of Engagio’s Account Based Marketing 2019:
- How to select the best target accounts by using powerful techniques.
- How to allocate the right budget, time and resources to ABM with account entitlements.
- How to get outstanding tips for every ABM stage to help sales act on account insights.
- How to take immediate action on account data by implementing marketing and sales stand-ups.
- How to leverage new vetted recommendations and criteria for selecting an ABM platform.
- How to use account data to analyze marketing and sales effectiveness by territory.
- How to measure ABM programs and attribute ROI at every stage of the funnel.
- How to access new worksheets and templates from the Engagio’s playbook.
The Content of “The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing, 2nd Edition”:
- Introduction: Seizing the biggest deals
- Part I: From lead-centric to account-centric marketing
- Part II: The Styles of ABM
- Part III: The 7 ABM processes
- 1. Select accounts
- 2. Identify people
- 3. Develop account insights
- 4. Generate account-relevant messages and content
- 5. Deliver account-specific interactions
- 6. Orchestrate account-focused plays
- 7. Metrics: measuring account progress
- Part IV: Building your ABM foundation
- Part V: Implementing ABM: the road to success
- Part VI: ABM technology
- Conclusion: An idea whose time has come
- Thank you
- ABM Experts
- About Engagio
Number of Pages: