Purchasing and spending rates increase dramatically in Ramadan, as Ramadan is the only religious festival in which marketing and advertising activities are carried for a whole month.
The following are the top tips for marketers to consider when breaking into the Muslim market during Ramadan:
- Make sure to produce halal foods, mention the top halal authorities recognized, and label your product halal visibly.
- Try hard to produce a personalized experience for the Muslim audiences and understanding their needs and values.
- Take the chance if Eid-Al-Fitr to market suitable gifts, gift wraps, as well as festival decorations.
- Bulk offers and Ramadan discounts are an important way to attract Muslim consumers.
- Avoid the traditional kind of creative apathy about Ramadan event as it can only reflect a poor understanding of the Muslim audience’s rich cultural and religious heritage.
- Use simple messages like “Happy Ramadan” or “Eid Mubarak” in packaging the products to achieve a great effect on consumers.
- Do not hesitate to donate a share of the profits to donate in the month of Ramadan. Marketers may also share cooking recipes for Ramadan meals.