When consumers are ready to make a purchase, it is important for marketers to provide a streamlined conversion path to make the purchase easy to complete. Advertisers should consider ad placement, tone, device optimization, and promotions to ensure that their messaging aligns with user intent, ultimately provides a high-quality user experience, consumer decision journey is dependent on the success of the brand’s marketing initiatives and the consumer’s subjective opinion. If consumers positively identify with the brand, they will enter the bonding stage, and be more apt to purchase the product again.
Take a glance at the customers’ top priorities in the next 12 months from the US digital marketers’ point of view:
- Superior product quality is ranked as a customers’ top priority in the next 12 months by surveyed marketers with a rate of 22%, compared to 32.6% in 2018.
- Excellent service comes at next as an expected customers’ priority by surveyed US marketers with a rate of 20.7%, compared to 22.8% in the last year.
- The trusting relationship also listed as an expected top customers’ priority in the next 12 months with a rate of 21.3%, compared to 14.8% in the last.
- Superior innovation is ranked as an expected customer’s priority by surveyed marketers with a rate of 14.6%, compared to 15.4% in the last year.
- Low prices come at next as an expected customer’s priority with a rate of 21.3% in the next 12 months, compared to 14.4% in the last year.
A Graph Shows The Customers’ Top Priorities in The Next 12 Months, 2019.